NCREIF Fall Conference 2023
Debt: Two Sides of the Note
- The NCREIF Annual Fall Conference will be focused on, Debt - Two Sides of the Note. Please feel free to forward this to your internal debt teams!
- "Neither a lender nor borrower be." This famous phrase was first penned by William Shakespeare in his famous play, Hamlet. It is part of a soliloquy by Polonius imparting advice to his son. In the same soliloquy, he states, "to thine own self be true." Well, our own true selves as NCREIF members - we are both borrowers and lenders - and proud of it! Sorry Polonius. GENERAL SESSION HIGHLIGHTS
- Town Hall Meeting of Members – Discussion of NCREIF’s new Debt Aggregate data and report.
- Economic Conditions – Overview of current economic trends hosted by our Research Committee.
- As a Borrower – Review of the capital stack and the evolving debt strategies employed by borrowers.
- As a Lender – Review of current market trends and the evolution of lending from low risk insurance company / pension fund assets to a full range of risk / return strategies and capital sources.